Adventures of Riding the Four Corners of the United States by Motorcycle

Day 43 - Birthday Rest Day


Although it was not a travel day, there was enjoyment nonetheless. This picture is of my father-in-law, Louis Guinett, a master stone mason (noted last blog entry - Multnomah Falls shot), and my extraordinary mother-in-law, Elsa Guinett. Louis, Elsa and I celebrated Louis' 80th birthday over lunch. They have both been an inspiration to me and I appreciate them a great deal.

Deb and Gregg had their kids and grand kids over for a BBQ to celebrate my birthday. I received many birthday wishes and felt loved by friends and family.

A great day despite not riding.

Saturday I will be going to visit my friends, Tim and Marybeth Person, north of Seattle, and then head home Sunday afternoon.

What a great ride.